- Best banana bread recipe really is
- Yo Sushi is Good, but Yo Nacho is a Problem
- New York Cult Recipes: Cookbook Review
- Downsizing, or Why I Buy Ben & Jerry’s, Where a Pint is a Pint is a Pint
- Do Most Plug-in Grilled Cheese Makers Stink?
- Caramel in a Pinch
- The CSA Experience: Part 6
- The CSA Experience: Part 5
What do you want to see?
Tag Archives: pan asian cuisine
On a hot day I want to eat sushi, usually, or something like it, and this dish satisfies that yen at an easier price without all the work. This recipe also combines hot and cold, which is something I like, … Continue reading
I had them in a frenzy over salmon mousse and scallop spring rolls. I took a recipe from chef Ming Tsai and modified it over time. He does a salmon mousse (Tea Spiced Smoked Salmon Mousse) that contains crushed lapsong … Continue reading
Make something easy and refreshing, like I did. I had a 1 pound container of lump crabmeat from Costco on hand that I needed to use, as well as three heads of romaine lettuce. What else would there be to … Continue reading