- Best banana bread recipe really is
- Yo Sushi is Good, but Yo Nacho is a Problem
- New York Cult Recipes: Cookbook Review
- Downsizing, or Why I Buy Ben & Jerry’s, Where a Pint is a Pint is a Pint
- Do Most Plug-in Grilled Cheese Makers Stink?
- Caramel in a Pinch
- The CSA Experience: Part 6
- The CSA Experience: Part 5
What do you want to see?
Tag Archives: easter
Although my Mom pulled herself together to produce a respectable plate of Easter eggs this morning, we’ll be having our roast duck dinner next week. Let me explain. About three weeks ago my son, Matthew, came down with a cold. … Continue reading
Easter Sunday! We once again made roast duck. My mom stuffed them with green apples, adding great flavor and a bit of acidity, which is nice with fatty foods. The stars of the meal were the Junior’s cheesecake, which I … Continue reading
The first Easter in our new house! Jon is here, too, which has become a wonderful Easter tradition. We had baked salmon, crab aspic, duck confit on crostini and French-style green beans. We purchased a large, oblong, teak dining table … Continue reading