- Best banana bread recipe really is
- Yo Sushi is Good, but Yo Nacho is a Problem
- New York Cult Recipes: Cookbook Review
- Downsizing, or Why I Buy Ben & Jerry’s, Where a Pint is a Pint is a Pint
- Do Most Plug-in Grilled Cheese Makers Stink?
- Caramel in a Pinch
- The CSA Experience: Part 6
- The CSA Experience: Part 5
What do you want to see?
Tag Archives: costco
I buy a significant amount of my “stuff” at Costco, but now and then I do come up with a problem product. Not often, but once every few years. Here are two products I won’t buy: Kirkland brand Environmentally Friendly … Continue reading
Well, not Kirkland, but you get what I’m saying. I was at my Costco (Richmond, Cali) yesterday and they had fresh white truffles for $1,799.99 per pound. No kidding. Really. Not behind any kind of glass or protected by armed … Continue reading
5 December 2010 Costco Wholesale Corporation Attn: Customer Service P. O. Box 34331 Seattle, WA 98124 Re: Lack of Acme Fish Corporation’s smoked whitefish products at your Richmond, California, store Dear Costco: It’s me, your biggest fan. I’m wondering why you, once … Continue reading