I tried Whole Foods 365 mayonnaise and didn’t think it was all that. It’s not bad, but has a bit of that wallpaper paste thing going that comes across as ever-so-slightly rancid on my palate. Stick with Raley’s as a cheaper alternative to Best Foods, as I discuss here.
- Best banana bread recipe really is
- Yo Sushi is Good, but Yo Nacho is a Problem
- New York Cult Recipes: Cookbook Review
- Downsizing, or Why I Buy Ben & Jerry’s, Where a Pint is a Pint is a Pint
- Do Most Plug-in Grilled Cheese Makers Stink?
- Caramel in a Pinch
- The CSA Experience: Part 6
- The CSA Experience: Part 5
What do you want to see?