Here’s an interesting cookbook loaned to me by my friend, Paul. This is a crazy book, combining the kitsch of 60’s cooking in all its urbanity and every gay stereotype known to humankind. I haven’t been able to find much about it yet, but it seems to have been done as high camp. Case in point is “swish steak.” The cover alone is worth the price of admission.
- Best banana bread recipe really is
- Yo Sushi is Good, but Yo Nacho is a Problem
- New York Cult Recipes: Cookbook Review
- Downsizing, or Why I Buy Ben & Jerry’s, Where a Pint is a Pint is a Pint
- Do Most Plug-in Grilled Cheese Makers Stink?
- Caramel in a Pinch
- The CSA Experience: Part 6
- The CSA Experience: Part 5
What do you want to see?