Work has kept me from posting (funny, that) but I feel the need to put up a couple photos I found when doing some digital camera cleanup, namely moving files off the various cameras Matt and I use. Here’s Matthew swimming in a lake in Maine from 2008, which makes me nostalgic for the East Coast, with all those lakes to swim in, which I miss here in Cali. Next is a photo of Matt’s ceiling light fixture, which he must have found interesting one evening.
- Best banana bread recipe really is
- Yo Sushi is Good, but Yo Nacho is a Problem
- New York Cult Recipes: Cookbook Review
- Downsizing, or Why I Buy Ben & Jerry’s, Where a Pint is a Pint is a Pint
- Do Most Plug-in Grilled Cheese Makers Stink?
- Caramel in a Pinch
- The CSA Experience: Part 6
- The CSA Experience: Part 5
What do you want to see?