Happy Christmas to everyone! Here are a couple photos of portions of our Christmas dinner. We made prime rib with the usual suspects, like creamed spinach and a large Yorkshire pudding, which Matthew snapped while it was still in the oven. Once New Year’s Eve is over we’ll be eating lots of chicken breast to balance things out a bit.
- Best banana bread recipe really is
- Yo Sushi is Good, but Yo Nacho is a Problem
- New York Cult Recipes: Cookbook Review
- Downsizing, or Why I Buy Ben & Jerry’s, Where a Pint is a Pint is a Pint
- Do Most Plug-in Grilled Cheese Makers Stink?
- Caramel in a Pinch
- The CSA Experience: Part 6
- The CSA Experience: Part 5
What do you want to see?