I hate to have nonsense here, but…..Matt was watching a recent episode of the Bravo reality television show Top Chef last night, and one of the hosts, Padma Lakshmi, in an amateur move, spit out a bite of a dish served up by one of the contestants into her napkin. She must be at that point where she really believes she’s qualified. This show is little more than meaningless entertainment (look at the judging and how it’s edited), and would have more legitimacy if all the judges had the skills and experience needed to criticize professional-level cooking.
- Best banana bread recipe really is
- Yo Sushi is Good, but Yo Nacho is a Problem
- New York Cult Recipes: Cookbook Review
- Downsizing, or Why I Buy Ben & Jerry’s, Where a Pint is a Pint is a Pint
- Do Most Plug-in Grilled Cheese Makers Stink?
- Caramel in a Pinch
- The CSA Experience: Part 6
- The CSA Experience: Part 5
What do you want to see?