- Best banana bread recipe really is
- Yo Sushi is Good, but Yo Nacho is a Problem
- New York Cult Recipes: Cookbook Review
- Downsizing, or Why I Buy Ben & Jerry’s, Where a Pint is a Pint is a Pint
- Do Most Plug-in Grilled Cheese Makers Stink?
- Caramel in a Pinch
- The CSA Experience: Part 6
- The CSA Experience: Part 5
What do you want to see?
Monthly Archives: July 2008
My mother was mugged today. I should say there was an attempt to mug her but she fought back. In El friggin’ Cerrito. She spent most of her life in New York City and was never mugged – go figure. … Continue reading
If you’ll be spending time outside anyway, then you might as well multitask and get some BBQ going. You can make some “cheater’s” BBQ, which means you’ll slow-cook a hunk of meat using a Weber grill for as many hours … Continue reading
I have a few nice photos of old bones laying on his futon. How many dogs are able to boast their own futon? We have had some hot weather here, so the office – where said futon is located – … Continue reading
Jon is moving to Santa Barbara tomorrow, so I thought I’d make a fancy breakfast for him this weekend. I had gotten a hold of a small organic ham last week, which I roasted next to some oven home fries, … Continue reading