- Best banana bread recipe really is
- Yo Sushi is Good, but Yo Nacho is a Problem
- New York Cult Recipes: Cookbook Review
- Downsizing, or Why I Buy Ben & Jerry’s, Where a Pint is a Pint is a Pint
- Do Most Plug-in Grilled Cheese Makers Stink?
- Caramel in a Pinch
- The CSA Experience: Part 6
- The CSA Experience: Part 5
What do you want to see?
Monthly Archives: March 2008
Easter Sunday! We once again made roast duck. My mom stuffed them with green apples, adding great flavor and a bit of acidity, which is nice with fatty foods. The stars of the meal were the Junior’s cheesecake, which I … Continue reading
I’ve been meaning to post more photos from Matt’s 2007 trip to Hong Kong. Since I have no food news to report today I’ll do that here. We have: Aaron, Matt’s cousin and host, with his friend, Tracy, in Shenzhen, … Continue reading
The Hong Kong Snack House in Pacific East Mall in Richmond is pretty good, I can report, for a little bite or even a whole assortment of goodies to combine to make a meal for your brood. They have excellent … Continue reading
Chinese dinner tonight for friends. I guess I’m just crazy enough to make Chinese food for Chinese guests, but I figure they’d appreciate the gesture as I do when someone serves me up some Eisbein that is less than echt. … Continue reading