- Best banana bread recipe really is
- Yo Sushi is Good, but Yo Nacho is a Problem
- New York Cult Recipes: Cookbook Review
- Downsizing, or Why I Buy Ben & Jerry’s, Where a Pint is a Pint is a Pint
- Do Most Plug-in Grilled Cheese Makers Stink?
- Caramel in a Pinch
- The CSA Experience: Part 6
- The CSA Experience: Part 5
What do you want to see?
Monthly Archives: February 2008
When you find yourself with leftover chocolate and heavy cream there is only one thing to do: make ganache. I threw together cupcakes today as a vehicle for the ganache. To make a long story short, you’ll need two parts … Continue reading
Pix of the menfolk. Here’s a photo of the founder of the feast (on the right). He works hard so I can do this kind of thing much of the time. He’s not easy to photograph because he hates having … Continue reading
I like Nigella Lawson’s cookbooks. I got a used copy of Nigella Bites (2002) the other day and prepared two recipes thus far: chocolate fudge cake (page 47) and liptauer (page 161). I am always on the lookout for a … Continue reading
Berry is unhappy in the car, as you can see here. He should be happy, though, because he knows that I always get him a McDonald’s double cheeseburger without condiments when we have to go to the vet or something … Continue reading