- Best banana bread recipe really is
- Yo Sushi is Good, but Yo Nacho is a Problem
- New York Cult Recipes: Cookbook Review
- Downsizing, or Why I Buy Ben & Jerry’s, Where a Pint is a Pint is a Pint
- Do Most Plug-in Grilled Cheese Makers Stink?
- Caramel in a Pinch
- The CSA Experience: Part 6
- The CSA Experience: Part 5
What do you want to see?
Monthly Archives: November 2007
Happy Thanksgiving! We made a wonderful turkey, stuffing with chestnuts and sausage, mashed Yukon Gold potatoes with plenty o’cream and butter, and some steamed fresh green beans. We always make a large turkey so we have leftovers for turkey curry … Continue reading
Today is the first anniversary of my father’s death, thus, the theme of this entry is coffee. I’ll take this opportunity to write something about the Denny’s in Vestal, New York, he went to for coffee every morning for years … Continue reading
I broke out the pressure cooker and made beef stew. I’ve always been somewhat afraid of pressure cookers. My mother used one all the time, and it was a first-generation jiggle-top, to boot, but I don’t remember her standing around … Continue reading