Good place for a sweet Thai treat. We’re often visiting Tuk Tuk Thai (2466 Shattuck, Berkeley) for lunch but thought we’d pop in today for a little sticky rice with mango. While it’s easy to make this warm dessert at home, sometimes you don’t want to deal with it and have it handed to you. They make a nice version here, with just enough coconut milk — it’s not swimming in it. One word of caution: if you already ate a meal and then want this dessert, share it. Sticky rice goes a long way.
- Best banana bread recipe really is
- Yo Sushi is Good, but Yo Nacho is a Problem
- New York Cult Recipes: Cookbook Review
- Downsizing, or Why I Buy Ben & Jerry’s, Where a Pint is a Pint is a Pint
- Do Most Plug-in Grilled Cheese Makers Stink?
- Caramel in a Pinch
- The CSA Experience: Part 6
- The CSA Experience: Part 5
What do you want to see?