- Best banana bread recipe really is
- Yo Sushi is Good, but Yo Nacho is a Problem
- New York Cult Recipes: Cookbook Review
- Downsizing, or Why I Buy Ben & Jerry’s, Where a Pint is a Pint is a Pint
- Do Most Plug-in Grilled Cheese Makers Stink?
- Caramel in a Pinch
- The CSA Experience: Part 6
- The CSA Experience: Part 5
What do you want to see?
Monthly Archives: January 2007
Today is my Mom’s 69th birthday, and this must have brought us luck, because we also heard that the final agreement for our new house was signed this morning and we close the deal in two weeks. I took Mutti … Continue reading
The only food item of note involves our lunch today at Tuk Tuk Thai Cafe (2466 Shattuck, Berkeley). I have enjoyed their lunch special for some time now and almost always order the BBQ chicken with sticky rice and green … Continue reading
The akitachow pack is moving to a much bigger house soon. Given that my cooking paraphernalia, cookbooks and teapot collection are crammed into a 930 square foot bungalow right now, this is A Very Good Thing. No more moving 20 clay … Continue reading
Incredibly cold in the SF Bay Area — we are having thick frost daily! — but I still have one garden tomato left on my countertop. When I was in Binghamton my mother picked the remaining green ones (it was … Continue reading