Let the record show that I shipped out 30 boxes today to Albany, California from my dad’s place on Exchange Street in Binghamton. The owner of the UPS Store in Vestal, Tony, was nice enough to come out with a couple other staff and pick them up and deal with weighing and all the rest on his end. Bless him! By now I am emotionally and physically spent and just want to go home to my life. You should use the UPS Store in Vestal (2520 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal, NY) since they know how to treat people.
- Best banana bread recipe really is
- Yo Sushi is Good, but Yo Nacho is a Problem
- New York Cult Recipes: Cookbook Review
- Downsizing, or Why I Buy Ben & Jerry’s, Where a Pint is a Pint is a Pint
- Do Most Plug-in Grilled Cheese Makers Stink?
- Caramel in a Pinch
- The CSA Experience: Part 6
- The CSA Experience: Part 5
What do you want to see?