Some serious coolness is that I am staying on Bennett Avenue in Binghamton, the street with the house Rod Serling grew up in, which is a block or so over. Matthew and I did a drive-by last week, taking a quick photo with my cell phone. Given that we are such ardent fans of The Twilight Zone, we couldn’t resist, though we felt kind of like criminals. It was all overcast and foggy that day — perfect. The recycle bins in front were disconcerting since you don’t want to be reminded that it’s a house like any other with people living in it and Rod long gone.
- Best banana bread recipe really is
- Yo Sushi is Good, but Yo Nacho is a Problem
- New York Cult Recipes: Cookbook Review
- Downsizing, or Why I Buy Ben & Jerry’s, Where a Pint is a Pint is a Pint
- Do Most Plug-in Grilled Cheese Makers Stink?
- Caramel in a Pinch
- The CSA Experience: Part 6
- The CSA Experience: Part 5
What do you want to see?