This evening we went to see The Departed, the new Scorsese film, at the local zillion-plex in Binghamton with Marie and Nicole and company, which was fun. It was nice to get away from the nursing home and pretend that life had not turned to crap. We then ate at The Spot Diner on Front Street before heading back in the rain to my dad’s studio on Exchange Street. Matthew is leaving in a couple of days, which is a bummer. Then Steve comes for a week and after that, my Mom. The visits are staggered to offer maximal support. Once that visit with my Mom is over I’ll be on my own here.
- Best banana bread recipe really is
- Yo Sushi is Good, but Yo Nacho is a Problem
- New York Cult Recipes: Cookbook Review
- Downsizing, or Why I Buy Ben & Jerry’s, Where a Pint is a Pint is a Pint
- Do Most Plug-in Grilled Cheese Makers Stink?
- Caramel in a Pinch
- The CSA Experience: Part 6
- The CSA Experience: Part 5
What do you want to see?