Zvi Galil came to town to speak and we were able to grab a meal with him at One Market in San Francisco this evening. There is nothing like seeing friends from Columbia University — where I worked for a number of years before moving West — and sharing some memories and laughs. By the time Zvi was photographed at One Market he had been wined and hors d’oeuvred at the Presidio by the folks hosting the Columbia group. That didn’t stop him from grazing at this meal; Zvi has an appetite second only to my mother. We enjoyed the food and the service was swell, but I was too engaged in social activities to take notes.
- Best banana bread recipe really is
- Yo Sushi is Good, but Yo Nacho is a Problem
- New York Cult Recipes: Cookbook Review
- Downsizing, or Why I Buy Ben & Jerry’s, Where a Pint is a Pint is a Pint
- Do Most Plug-in Grilled Cheese Makers Stink?
- Caramel in a Pinch
- The CSA Experience: Part 6
- The CSA Experience: Part 5
What do you want to see?