Albany High School (Cali, not NY) had its annual Winter Ball this evening. Check Matthew and Jon out right before the affair! Once they left we snacked out on a bunch of goodies from Trader Joe’s, including chicken liver pate and spinach dip. I also threw together a dip with equal parts mayonnaise, shredded parmesan, sour cream, cream cheese and crab meat. This mass goes into a buttered casserole and is baked until browned and bubbly, at which point you are moments away from saturated fat nirvana. We watched several episodes of the 1960’s TV show Naked City while we ate, which has great location shots of New York City.
- Best banana bread recipe really is
- Yo Sushi is Good, but Yo Nacho is a Problem
- New York Cult Recipes: Cookbook Review
- Downsizing, or Why I Buy Ben & Jerry’s, Where a Pint is a Pint is a Pint
- Do Most Plug-in Grilled Cheese Makers Stink?
- Caramel in a Pinch
- The CSA Experience: Part 6
- The CSA Experience: Part 5
What do you want to see?